“Over the past decade, the Hull Fellows Program of the Southeastern Council of Foundations has offered the South’s emerging leaders in philanthropy an opportunity to: Engage in intensive learning, Build strong connections with their peers in the sector & Grow personally & professionally while gaining relevant insight & powerful perspectives on emerging issues within the field.”
The 2015-2016 Hull Fellows Program from the Southeastern Council of Foundations will begin accepting applications soon! You can apply or refer someone from April 13th – May 18th.
Who Should Apply? If you’re an SECF Member Who:
- Currently serves as a Trustee or Foundation Staff (Staff should have active management responsibilities)
- Has at least two years of experience in philanthropy (no age restrictions).
- Feels a genuine commitment to the sector and views philanthropy as your long-term career path.
- Desires to connect with new people and develop transformational ideas.
- Believes in a commitment to lifelong learning and personal growth.
- Hopes to fulfill new leadership responsibilities within your organization.
For more information, visit the SECF website or contact Jaci Bertrand at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.524.0911.